|author||Katherine Peeters <email@example.com>||2021-06-17 22:12:15 -0400|
|committer||Katherine Peeters <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2021-06-17 22:12:15 -0400|
Diffstat (limited to 'site')
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 1 deletions
diff --git a/site/en/cafe-babe.md b/site/en/cafe-babe.md
index bc2b27f..ff9d20b 100644
@@ -13,7 +13,7 @@ Here's a step-by-step guide to getting connected to the network.
2. Generate keys with `wg genkey | tee privatekey | wg pubkey > publickey`.
3. Get your ID by taking the last bytes of the first section of `dmidecode |
grep UUID`, in reverse order. For example, `eb7b764c-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX`
- becomes `4c76`. You can also ues `lshw | grep uuid`.
+ becomes `4c76`. You can also use `lshw | grep uuid`.
4. Email your public key and ID to [email@example.com](mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org).
5. Once approved, you will receive an email with your gateway information.
6. Fill in the example configuration file given below using your assigned ID.